Friday, August 31, 2012

Power Bench

Today was a powerful day.

On a completely unrelated note, this is awesome. 

Started with Chaos and Pain bench. Hit the bar for a few sets of 10, then 135 for 8 reps or so, then went straight to 195 and was crushing it for my 10 x 1. Had no problems, moved fast, and even managed to hit it for 3 on my final set.

Next was overhead press, and again I was killing it. Hit 115 x 5, 130 x 3 like cake, then hit 145 for a very solid 5, even went for 6 but couldn't get it. 5 is still a PR, and it was NOT a tough 5. Then I dropped back and hit 130 x 6 paused reps, and 115 x 8 paused reps.


I had already had a great day, and didn't want to move far in the gym cause Josh was max squatting, So for horizontal row, I just did 2 sets of 20 each side rows with the 70 lb dumbell.

Next, did 10 x 10 pushups on the minute. Were solid. Gonna move to 10 x 12 on the minute next week.

Finally, Lat pulldowns, 3 x 12 at 150, 15 last set. These were easy, did them with very little rest. Next week I'll drop to 8-10 reps and go HEAVY, try and force the lats to grow.

Jacked woman. Awesome. 

My body is exploding. I don't know what's doing it, but I am eating a ton and walking a ton here at school, getting leaner and my workouts feel amazing. Can't wait to keep at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment