Monday, August 6, 2012

First day back

Had a solid first day REAL day back in the gym.



Took my time warming up because that made me feel awesome yesterday. Then I started with squats. They felt pretty good. I worked up to 275 for 3, then hit 315 for a solid single. Not fast, not perfect, but very solid. Then I dropped back to 275 and hit it for like 7 or 8 singles and then another triple. Then I dropped to 135 and tried out some oly shoes for the first time. I really liked them, and am thinking about buying some asap. Hit 135 for 5, then 225 for an easy 5. Then hit 275 for 2 more singles.

Next, did some speed pulls from a high deficit. pulled 225 for 5 singles, then 275 for 3, then 225 for 2 more. Moved nicely.

Finally, did some hollow rocks and a shitload of stretching. I feel good and loose. Hopefully wednesday I will be able to squat a lot. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment