Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Stretching

Today was a pretty low-key day. I went in, spent a good amount of time doing some basic stretches, but didn't really feel like pushing too much on that or arms work. So mostly I just warmed up, stretched a bit and then did some basic curl variations, but nothing particularly hard or exciting. Now, I'm just going to try and eat plenty and rest well tonight. Tomorrow AND friday I am doing 15 x 2's, which I have never done and will most likely be very challenging. Should be tough, but also very fun.


A side note - I am in the middle of packing for school right now. It's hectic, and the move back / change of equipment will be a bit of a pain in the ass. I have to try and keep that in mind this next week or two, and remember that some workout might be a little tougher because of the craziness. It's not an excuse, but just a reminder to myself not to be too angry if I'm not at 100% these next few workouts. Just keep at it hard and do my best, and I'm on a good path right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment