Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Max squat

Max squat went really well today. My form felt really great.

The video pretty much says it all. Warmups were nice and fast. The weights all felt good. I think the difference between that first failed 335 and the second rep, which I made, was pretty much speed and confidence. Now I will re-set my 5/3/1 based on the 335, which should make all my squats fairly easy and light for a few cycles - This means I really need to focus on perfect form, nice depth, and REALLY working on speed and my ability to make perfect use of that stretch reflex. If I can do this, I think my squat will Continue to grow and grow and grow, and I will hit my 405 in no time.

Here's the vid.


Lift Hard my friends

PS: Definitely scoring some oly shoes very soon. very excited to start working with those.

No comments:

Post a Comment