Saturday, September 1, 2012

295 squat

Today I felt like death, but my form actually felt really nice.


Squatted the bar for a bit, warming up, stretching, etc. Then hit 135 for 8 or so reps. Then 225 for 3, then 2, then 1. Then 245 for 2 singles, 265 for 2 singles, 285 for 3 singles and finally 295 for a single. Form is starting to feel really good. I'm adjusting to the different style. I sometimes feel as though my weight is too forward, but I'm learning that even though this FEELS off, it's actually ideal for this kind of squat. I'm also learning the right speed - a couple reps I rushed, and lost tension, but the best reps were controlled and smooth. I have to keep working on consistency, but I have a lot left in me if Ican be consistent.

This movie was awesome, and I love Tom Hardy even more now. 

Now, to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment