Saturday, June 30, 2012

Strange day

Had a bit of a strange squat day. Felt pretty strong, but something was a little off today, so I didn't go too hard. Still, not a bad training session.

Completely irrelevant and absurd

Warmed up, then hit the bar, 135, 185, and 225. Felt pretty strong on all of these. Hit 275 for 3 and felt pretty good. Went to 305 and hit it solidly, then 315 for a very sloppy rep  i lost my balance, and one side rose significantly faster than the other. Very weird. I decided to take that weight again, and got it better on the next single, so then I moved up. 325 was even weirder though... I squatted it down to just about rock bottom, and for about one full second I was completely stuck there, at a point where I NEVER get stuck. It was totally bizarre, and I thought for sure it was a lost rep - and then all of a sudden I just pushed through, and was able to lock it out. Weird. But Not bad. I decided to call it there, before more weird shit happened and I hurt myself or something. But overall, not a bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment