Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Arms day

Today I made a good decision. There was nothing wrong with trying to bench heavy on wednesdays, but in practice all it did was tire me out mentally and physically. Today, I just went into the gym and stretched, rolled out, did some fun arms work and called it a day - and I feel really good because of it. I think I need to keep wednesdays as more of a relaxed/stupid workout.


Anyways, basically did some easy curls, 3 sets of 15 with the 30's, then finished off my biceps with some preacher curl 21's. Then, did some stupid stuff for triceps, kind of bouncing around. Did some band pushdowns, some presses with the bar, some push presses with 115, and then a bunch of 1 arm presses with a 35 lb barbell. Nothing too serious, and that's the way it should be. Overall, a good little workout that just got me moving and healing. Excited to go heavy again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment