Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Arms + Active recovery

Nothing special today. Went in and took my time getting warm, foam rolling and stretching a little. Started with seated isolation curls, doing sets of 10 at 25, 30, 35, and 40 lbs, then a set to failure at 30 lbs. Then I did some preacher curls to failure with 15 lbs.

Next, I hit triceps by just loading a bar to 115 and strict pressing it for 10, then push pressing it for 6 and finishing the set of 20 by banging out four final reps.



Then, I just pretty much lazed around the gym doing some random extra curls, stretching, playing on the rings, doing box jumps, and muscle snatching.

Just a chill day to have fun and recover. I'm excited for tomorrow, gonna approach my heavy squatting a little differently this week. we will see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment