Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Take it Easy

Made sure to take it easy today. Last wednesday I benched to a max and squatted to like 85%, but I'm trying to actually rest this week on my rest days hahaha. So, no squatting, just air squats and stretching to help heal up for tomorrow.



For arms, I did a pyramid of preacher curls, working up and then back down without really counting reps, just trying to make each set count. ALSO, in between curls, I did sets of pushups against the preacher curl thing. They were obviously really easy because it was a steep incline, but I just did sets of like 20-30 and moved my hands all around. It felt really good, got blood flowing all over my upper body, and even gave me a little tricep pump. I'm gonna keep at that I think, it will help me heal better from tuesday's lifting.

Anyways, nothing special today. Feel a little tired and beat up, but hopefully I will heal up and I'm very excited for tomorrow workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment