Sunday, September 9, 2012

Timeline

Did some light stretching today. Feel like shit, but hopefully I'll heal up nicely and be ready to go tomorrow.

Also, decided to start a photo timeline, to keep track of my size, body fat, and just generally how I look. Found this old picture of me, right before I started powerlifting exclusively - I was doing some shitty 5/3/1and crossfit hybrid at this point.


December 2010 (age 18)
Weight: 170 lbs.
Squat: 195
Bench:175
Deadlift: 245
Strict Press: 125

And here is now...

September 2012 (age 20)
Weight: 195 lbs
Squat: 315
Bench: 210
Deadlift: 405
Strict Press: 160

Obviously a big difference. Not exactly the lean-and-huge master, but I'm a lot bigger hahaha and not too fat. I've been meaning to post physique pictures on here, and now That I've finally done it I'm going to make sure to keep it up. It will be fun to look back over the years and see the way my physique has changed. I'm going to try and post one at LEAST once every six months, or whenever I feel like it. But the rule is, no "special" light hahaha. I'm gonna try to just get a good, honest shot, and keep updating every few months. Hopefully I will keep getting bigger and leaner. Hopefully. We will see. 



No comments:

Post a Comment