Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Arms

Today was a cool day. Went in, decided to do some close grip benching - did a drop set with 15 lb plates, so I hit 165 for 5 (I think that's a 2 rep pr), then 135 for 5, 105 for 10 and 75 for 20. After that, did some band pushdowns to finish off my triceps. Then, moved on to band curls for my biceps. did 2 hard sets, then a third "drop set" to get a serious pump. Then, did one set to failure of precher curls with the 15 lb dumbells to finish them off and keep my elbows healthy. After that, my friend Jerome and I did a short workout with battling ropes, trying to move through three sets of 20 reps as fast as we could with different types of movements. It was very fun, and a good arms day.



I'm pretty tired and sore today, but I'm hoping to fuck shit up tomorrow, I miss my heavy squats. Lets get ready to lift cities.

No comments:

Post a Comment