Thursday, November 1, 2012

Diet + Arms

Quick arms workout today, out of necessity. Pretty much just crushed some curls for fun and got out of there. Looking forward to squats tomorrow.

Get big...

On a side not, been eating hard for a little over a month now, and went up from 195 to about 206. I am visibly more muscular, and my lifts have obviously been doing very well. However, today was the first day when I looked at myself and felt a little TOO soft. Up until this point, I have definitely gained some fat but still looked and felt great. NowI'm starting to look like I'm gaining a little too much bad weight, and I think it's time to slow it down a little. DEFINITELY I still need to gain, and I am still going to keep pushing my weight up to 215 and hopefully close to the end of the year, 225. But for now, I'm going to 1) make sure I am going hard on my Keto days, 2) cut back on my milk a little bit on regular training days (take it from 6 or so glasses to maybe 4 a day), and 3) just make sure that, although I will still be eating carbs, they are good carbs, and only really enough to compliment the protein of the meal. Hopefully by focusing on these three things, I can help increase the amount of muscle I am gaining in proportion to fat.

Granted, this is a bit of an off week, but still I don't like feeling soft. SO, gonna keep eating tons, just gonna be more careful to make sure it's the best food in the best proportions. Gonna keep watching my weight to make sure it's going up - it's okay for my weight gain to slow down, so long as it's still pushing up toward 215. And gonna keep an eye on my physique/BF%, to make sure that I am looking bigger and not looking much fatter. Oh, and training like a MOTHERFUCKER.

Lets keep at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment