Saturday, June 1, 2013

Quick Arms Day

Had a nice little workout today.


Started with a nice long warmup. Still trying to work out some of the kinks from not having lifted for so long. Then, moved on to incline dumbell bench. Actually felt decent. Hit 20's for 20, 35's for 15, then 45's for 15, 15, 15. I don;t love these, but as I've said before incline work (especially dumbells) seems to be something many big benchers have in common. So, I'm gonna keep at it.

Next, hit a superset of curls/skullcrushers with a moderate amount of weight. did 15/15 for 3 rounds without rest, got a nice little pump.

Finally, setup the bar with slightly less weight and hit it for 3 sets of slower, controlled curls with a nice squeeze.

Nothing crazy, just a nice little pump. I'm excited to get to work on monday! Lets enjoy these last two rest days, and prepare for a new phase in my lifting career! Lets keep at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment