Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Rehab Day

Shoulder felt aight today. Did a bunch of rehab work, hopefully to get it nice and healed asap.

Started with basic stretching and warmup, stretched out my legs a lot and sat in a bottom of a squat. Hopefully that will loosen me up a little and tomorrow will feel better than last thurs. Then, did some highhhhh rep shit. Took 10 lb dumbells and did 2 sets of 50 bicep curls and overhead press, and then a final set where I pushed it - 75 curls and 60 presses. Got a lot of blood flowing and hopefully shoulder will feel better tomorrow.

Also, started doing some fun light programming for my deload week. The priority has to be shoulder healing, but If it's feeling good I think I can have some fun and be productive next week. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment