Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Arm day + Sleepy Time

Light arm day was nice today. I warmed up, then close grip benched 135 for 12, 8 and 8 pretty easily. I supersetted that with some 35 lb dumbell curls for 3 sets, until I had a nice pump. Then, I did some cable pushdowns until my triceps were done, and some preacher curls - in fact, I got a preacher curl "PR," which is perhaps the funniest thing ever - I curled the 25's for a set of 15 without too much trouble, which is cool. Slowly but surely my arms are getting bigger AND stronger, so who can complain?

The real entertainment today though was my friend Josh, who while Cleaning and Jerking (and on his way to a new PR too), passed the fuck out. And we got it on video! Unfortunately, him writhing on the ground was out of the frame, as was his back slamming into the smith machine behind him. But it's still a pretty awesome video. And a nice clean too. Don't worry, the fucker is fine, although I think his spine probably hurts a bit.

Bloodflow: it matters. 

That's all I've got for today. Coming up tomorrow: some heavy fuckin squats.

No comments:

Post a Comment