Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Running + stretching

Did some running for cardio today. Warmed up, then did some intervals: run 100 m, walk 100 m, for a little over 20 mins. I kept the running at about 70%, so it was far from "high intensity," But it was a higher intensity than I have been doing. The movement of running felt nice, the breathing wasn't too bad. In the 24 mins or so, I did about 14 rounds.

Afterwards, stretched a good bit. My hammies are tight, but other than that I feel really good! Significantly less beat up than last wednesday. I feel like I am going to have no trouble healing up tomorrow and friday, working on some speed and technique stuff. Then, I have the weekend to get ready to ABSOLUTELY destroy some weight on monday. I'm getting SO excited. Lets keep at it.


No comments:

Post a Comment