Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Cardio + stretch

Cardio went well today. Hopped on the treadmill, walking, for 20 minutes, increasing the incline every minute until it maxed out at 15, then walking at that for 2-3 mins, then working my way back down till I stopped at 20.



Then, put in some time stretching trying to work on my whole body, but especially mu left shoulder. It is feeling really tight and painful today, like a small injury/inflammation.

So, overall I feel pretty bad. It's hard to tell if I am just pretty overtrained, or actually sick. I feel achey, exhausted, am in a bad mood, and this left shoulder is really painful. I think I am definitely gonna take it easy these next two days. Probably keep it nice and simple - light sets of 10 squats and back extensions tomorrow, then sets of 10 bench and cable rows friday. Try and recover while still working on speed and technique, get that shoulder feeling better, and hopefully feel fresh again come monday so I can attempt a new PR (405 I'm looking at you). But be careful, and take that workout in stride. And no matter how I'm feeling, I need to take it easy these next two days. Better to heal up and come back strong then to keep beating myself to shit. Lets keep at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment