Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Triceps pushdown

Uneventful day today. I wanted to do some 21's and maybe some JM pressing, but the easy curl bars they have at this gym suck, and they were hurting the bones in my forearm (weird, I know). And besides that, I was just feeling all around lethargic today, so I just did some tricep pushdowns - started with a set of 20, and took the weight up and the reps down until I was banging out a few sets of 2, then did one big drop set back down. For biceps, I did something very similar with preacher curls, ending with a set of 2 with the 35 lb dumbbells. Not a very productive day, but that's okay, I just needed to get in and get moving. I'm feeling pretty sore from yesterday - I think those kroc rows are gonna do work on my back - and monday, which kind of sucks but hopefully I'll feel better and have some fun squatting tomorrow.

Goin HEAVY

On a HAPPY note, my little sister called me up today and told me she's ready to start powerlifting. Her training begins in 2 weeks mothafuckas. SHE"S GONNA BE SO STRONG.

Laura Phelps says FUCKING GO FOR IT

I love strong people <3

No comments:

Post a Comment