Thursday, December 26, 2013

Squat recovery

Easy day today

Went in, got warm. Spent about 20 minutes front squatting 135 for sets of 5, probably hit like 8 sets. Then, spent another 15 minutes or so doing paused front squats - did paused of different lengths, a few sets of 5 and then some singles, doubles, triples as well.

Finally, loaded up the bar and did some speed deadlifts. Hit 135 for a few, then 225, then loaded 315 and hit it for I think 7 singles. It actually felt really good, moved fast and easy, better than last cycle. I think I am going to be able to pull a LOT on tuesday, it's just a matter of resting and really ATTACKING the weight. I think I am going to progress like this: 405 beltless, 465 loose belt, 515 for a small PR, then 535 or 545. I think I can pull 545.

Anyways, gonna keep resting and trying to heal. Lets keep at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment