Saturday, July 6, 2013

Arms 2

Nice little workout today.


Kept it short and sweet. I'm feeling a little tired and unenthused, probably because this week has been so busy, so I tried to focus and work hard, but keep the workout short to help. Started with incline bench. I kept the reps higher today, because I am probably going to keep them lower wednesday. So, I decided to work up to a heavy set of 7. Hit the bar for 2 sets, then 75 x 7, 95 x 7, 115, 125, 135, 145, and finally 150 x 7. Wasn't easy, but also not TOO hard! I might have had 155 x 7. Afterwards, instead of dropping back, I just hit 150 for another set (6) and then a final set (5).

Then, I hit curls. Hit the bar, then 20 lbs, then 40, then loaded up 60 and hit it for max reps, then dropped to 40 and hit it for max reps, then back down to 20 and hit it for max reps. Got a nice little pump. Decided to call the workout there.

So, nothing crazy, although I do think I am improving my incline press! Lets keep at it/

No comments:

Post a Comment