Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Arms 1 and Running

Rough day today

Just was not feeling like training. At all. I don't know if I am just mentally not all there cause I feel shitty from this diet, or I am burned out from the play right now, or what, but I felt crappy today.

Started with running. Ran 15 minutes, felt like shit, but made it like 50 yards further than last time.

Next, close grip benched to a heavy single, which didn't feel great but not bad either. Watched a really interesting supertraining video the other day about pulling the bar in the bench press, and tried to utilize some of those tips in todays session... I think they might be really good cues for me, but perhaps better with my normal bench. Anyways, hit the bar for some, then 95, then 135, then 165 x 5, 185 x 3, 205 x 1, 215 x fail and finally 215 x 1. Second rep was much better, something just went wrong on the first 215. After, dropped back to 185 and hit it for 3 sets of 4.

Finally, did 5 sets of 20 curls with the curl bar + 20 lbs. That was all I could bring myself to do.

Not a good day. Im exhausted, feeling shitty, and mentally just unhappy with lifting and dieting right now. But I'm gonna try my best to stay the course and keep myself motivated. Lets keep at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment