Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Rest

Full rest day today. Still not all better from being sick, hopefully resting all day today will help make sure I'm back on track.

Side note: as I've been sick, spent a lot of time on youtube, TNation, message boards, forums, whatever. God it is annoying sometimes. People are so whiny and opinionated and just plain dumb sometimes. I'm tired of seeing mediocre people feeding the even more mediocre people so much bs and watching them eat it up. It's sad. Problem is, right now I'm still undeniably mediocre. It blows haha.

I can't wait till I am bigger, stronger, and faster than all of them. Sure they probably still won't shut up long enough to listen, but it will feel good to be one of the only people to actually achieve what they want in a mediocre world.

PS. I'm excited for saturday. You'll see why, it's gonna be fun. Lets keep at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment