Friday, October 11, 2013

Bench 185 x 3 x 10.

Light day today. Not feeling my best, a little sore and tight and beat up, but I think that's a good thing! took it easy today, now I have the weekend to heal up nice, super compensate, and hit some Pr's next week.



Started with bench. got nice and warm, and really tried to focus on tight lats and big arch today. Hit the bar, 95 and they were flying up. 135 x 10, then jumped to 185 and hit it for 3 x 10. Wasn't as easy as I might have hoped, but not hard at all. Form was nice, everything was solid. I honestly think I just wasn't having a great day today.

Next, pec flies - warmup set with 7.5 then 3 sets of 12 with 17.5.

Next up, rows. Did some smith machine yates rows today, with 135, did 3 sets of 25. Felt good on my lats.

Finally, did some farmers carries to work grip, although I was having some wrist issue so I called it a little early.

So, solid day! simple, not too tough, but hopefully it got everything healing and worked all the right things, so that come tuesday weight will feel light, back will feel tight, and I'll be able to smash some big weight. Lets keep at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment