Friday, August 2, 2013

Bench 185 for 5 x 8

Solid day today!

Woke up, rolled out of bed, warmed up, and hit the weights. Worked my way up to 185 and went at it. Hit 4 easy sets of 8, then a 5th set of 9 where I unfortunately failed on the 10th. Still, that is more volume at 185 than I have ever done, and it felt great. Bench is on the way up. After that, went for a nice hike.

All in all, this week has not been a good training week. I simply am ready for a deload, and while I would have liked to have trained hard this week and taken next week completely off, I needed mentally to just have fun with friends, stay up late, drink, and not have to do anything I didn't want to haha. Still hit some really solid heavy workouts. I know that, after this next week off, I will come back focused, with my diet on point, my training on point, and my mindset on point. I'm gonna come back hard, REALY push myself and start to make some HUGE and FAST gains. Lets keep at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment