Friday, March 28, 2014

Upper body

Decent workout today. Head wasn't as in it as it would have been, and I was kind of tired. But I still worked hard and tried my best to stay focused and do the best I could for the day.



Rating: 7.5

Started with shoulder press, which idk how often I will do in the future... I like the idea of giving shoulders some precedence because 1) I think they used to be a real strength of mine when I was shoulder pressing a lot, and 2) they are one of the most awesome body parts to have huge. But the problem is, working shoulders first makes it harder to do any kind of pressing for chest. Anyways, hit 135 for a strong set of 10 overhead press which is pretty badass considering I haven't done anything close to that in forever. Also hit a bunch more overhead press, then some cable flies for chest because I couldn't really bench after O press - the flies really pumped my chest in an almost uncomfortable way haha. Then hit lat pulldowns, then a few sets of 21's with the curl bar, plus a couple extra sets to finish off the biceps. Then situps. Pretty solid workout, although I think it could have been better with a little more focus, intensity, and better planning. Looking forward to a fun and hopefully restful weekend. Lets keep at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment