Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Upper body madness

Great day today. Felt happy, felt strong, worked my ass off

Rating: 8.5

Really had a great workout today. Hit a ton of stuff - probably won't do quite so much EVERY upper body day, but today I just felt like going all out, so I hit bench for chest, seated dumbell press for shoulders, close grip cable rows and pullover machine for upper back and lats, curls for biceps, some pushdowns for my tri's, and then situps for abs. Worked really hard on chest, shoulders, biceps, could have pushed harder on back and triceps, but I still got a lot of quality work in AND going all out on 7+ movements is asking a lot. Overall, feeling big, strong, and happy. Think my beer gut from the last few weeks is already starting to dissipate haha. I can't wait to look the part of the animal I am. Lets keep at it.


No comments:

Post a Comment