Thursday, April 3, 2014

Legs

Realy good workout today, especially considering I feel like absolute shit. I hope I'm not getting crazy sick. Anyways, I give this workout

Rating: 9

A god among men

Honestly, it should probably be higher considering how bad I felt. Anyways, started with hamstring curls today to try and keep the quad work more squished together. Did 5 x 20 hammy curls, quite hard with the weight at 95 for the later sets. Then, did 5 x 20 leg ext with 130 which was the perfect setup, my legs were DYING by the end. Then downstairs for some sets of leg press, ended up working up to 3 "max" sets at 5 plates with like 30 seconds rest between sets, legs were burning. Then 3 x 15 back ext to finish up. Worked hard as fuck on everything, probably would have been good to do a little more overall work but I felt like shit, so I'm really happy with the workout overall. Lets keep at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment